Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 34 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 43 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Issue With Partial Freezing
Folks, 

I've got an issue, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea. I can not exit screens or run applications.

MemorySplit is 256, other than that I could not find anything on the forums. 

Running PI 3 with Jessie and XMBC 15.2

Any idea would be helpful, I can connect to the console via SSH so it's not the operating system.
Hi Arlof!

Can you explain it a bit further? What do you mean with 'can not exit screens or run applications'?
Which screens, which applications?
Do you use a touchscreen? Or a mouse or keyboard? Give us more informations please!
(16.07.2017, 20:36)Jack schrieb: Hi Arlof!

Can you explain it a bit further? What do you mean with 'can not exit screens or run applications' ?
Which screens, which applications?
Do you use a touchscreen? Or a mouse or keyboard? Give us more informations please!

Jack,

Thanks for the reply:> 

I've seen it in almost all the screens from Navit but more recently I've noticed it in the GPIO Diagnostic Screen. If I leave it running while I'm doing some test.... I can't exit the screen with the home or back buttons. 

The screen refresh is ok, I can see the GPIO changes.

I'm using the Official Raspberry PI touch screen, and I don't have a keyboard or mouse hooked up. 

Normally I get a cursor, when everything is working... no cursor in the error state.

Arlof
Maybe the logfile gives a hint about what's going wrong. Have a look at /home/pi/.kodi/temp/kodi.log and search for 'Errors'.
(17.07.2017, 10:08)Jack schrieb: Maybe the logfile gives a hint about what's going wrong. Have a look at /home/pi/.kodi/temp/kodi.log and search for 'Errors'.

Never found out the problem on this.... I just dont run the IO Diagnostics unless I'm troubleshooting and everything work fine. 

Log file showed Kodi still running.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
RasPiCarProjekt