Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 34 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 43 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
English Guy here
Hello,

I stumbled across your forum when having trouble getting Car Pi to work.
I found your forum to be much more helpful than the English counter part, however I was hoping you can help me even further.

Here is a list of issues I am currenty having trouble with: Thanks
Albino_Hedgehog
Hi,

welcome to our forum.

You can switch language by tapping on settings in the bottom right corner, go to "system" and then the first point. On the right side you can select language and keyboard layout. In the command shell you can switch primary language for the shell if you type "sudo raspi-config". i think it`s the third or fourth point.

The logo in the middle can be changed in settings --> skin settings. Change the custom logo path.

If your DVB-T and DAB Device is supported, i can`t say. If it is supported under linux, you have to try.
CarPi: RPi 3 mit 7" RPi Touchscreen & PiUSV+, Jessie, Kodi 15.2
Testing: Raspbian Jessie mit Kodi 15.2 - Step by Step
Projekte: SmartHome, Ambilight
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Exipure

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste
RasPiCarProjekt