Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 34 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 43 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
RadioFM 2.1.3 (Nextgen)
@hawkeyexp

Sehr fein! Danke! Werde mir das mal anschauen und überlegen, wie ich es hinkriege dass sich userdefinierte Anpassungen im Skin auch (wo sinnvoll) im Radio-Skin zeigen. Ich denke da z.B. an ein durchgängiges Farbschema, eigener Hintergrund etc.
Work perfect, beautiful skin, but how to toggle mute radio or set volume to 0 for all sounds in kodi with rotary encoder, because radio_toggle_mute not working!?
Tnx in advance !
@ mitko992

it is not included via gui. The problem is the missing option to read the actual volume of the radio to sync it up and work with it in the addon. You can also see it when radio addon starts first time after reboot - the volume slider has not the correct value and if you turn the rotary encoders the slider is jumping to correct value. Possible i will release an mute option in the risk of jumping in next version.
Raspberry Pi 3 , Waveshare 7" 800x480 (V2.1 with HID) Display, HifiBerry DAC+ Standard, Raspbian Jessie

Mein Repository
Tnx @hawkeyexp, I will eagerly wait Smile !
den button zum liste umschalten und nummer dazu anzeigen würde ich kombinieren. dann hast wieder einen freien button.
ist schon in passiert :-) Ist der einzig sinnvolle Platz der sich gut einfügt. Schreib gerade am code für die Umsetzung der Lautatärke.
Raspberry Pi 3 , Waveshare 7" 800x480 (V2.1 with HID) Display, HifiBerry DAC+ Standard, Raspbian Jessie

Mein Repository
Neue Version (2.0.2) online - Mute fürs Radio eingebaut

Mein Repository
Tnx bro! I'll try it tonight ! Is the function radio_toggle_mute right? Smile
(09.06.2016, 11:33)mitko992 schrieb: Tnx bro! I'll try it tonight ! Is the function radio_toggle_mute right? Smile
No ! It is not released via carpc-controller - it is fully released in the addon and is using volume_plus and volume_minus :-) It stores last level and sends the needed count of plus or minus :-)

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z1 mit Tapatalk

Mein Repository
OK tnx. I know that this is not the topic , but there function controller that power off the system with rotary encoder?Smile

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 11 Gast/Gäste
RasPiCarProjekt