RasPiCar Projekt Forum

Normale Version: Wiring question
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hi all,
i don't know if this is the right section of the forum, so sorry if do a mistake.
My question is: what it means the two arrows (one in the right side of the pictures that comes on by RE1 3v3 and the other in the SV1 + 5v) in the picture below?
Thankss
You can ignore them. They just say: 'Here you can connect additional devices which need 3V3 or 5V'.
(23.07.2017, 18:01)Jack schrieb: [ -> ]You can ignore them. They just say: 'Here you can connect additional devices which need 3V3 or 5V'.

Hi Jack, thanks for the answer you solved my problem but i ask you the ultimate thing.
The two resistor 10K, are they good with every type of rotary encoder or there is a precise type of them?
Thankss  Shy
There are some encoders that have a resistor built in. But most encoders don't have it. Look at the description/documentation of your encoders to find it out.
(25.07.2017, 07:34)Jack schrieb: [ -> ]There are some encoders that have a resistor built in. But most encoders don't have it. Look at the description/documentation of your encoders to find it out.

Thanks a lot!!! Wink