Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 34 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 43 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Wiring question
Question 
Hi all,
i don't know if this is the right section of the forum, so sorry if do a mistake.
My question is: what it means the two arrows (one in the right side of the pictures that comes on by RE1 3v3 and the other in the SV1 + 5v) in the picture below?
Thankss
You can ignore them. They just say: 'Here you can connect additional devices which need 3V3 or 5V'.
(23.07.2017, 18:01)Jack schrieb: You can ignore them. They just say: 'Here you can connect additional devices which need 3V3 or 5V'.

Hi Jack, thanks for the answer you solved my problem but i ask you the ultimate thing.
The two resistor 10K, are they good with every type of rotary encoder or there is a precise type of them?
Thankss  Shy
There are some encoders that have a resistor built in. But most encoders don't have it. Look at the description/documentation of your encoders to find it out.
(25.07.2017, 07:34)Jack schrieb: There are some encoders that have a resistor built in. But most encoders don't have it. Look at the description/documentation of your encoders to find it out.

Thanks a lot!!! Wink

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
RasPiCarProjekt