Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 34 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once

RasPiCar Projekt Forum
Making the Exit Button Bigger On Lower Task Bar With Navit - Druckversion

+- RasPiCar Projekt Forum (https://RasPiCarProjekt.de)
+-- Forum: Software (https://RasPiCarProjekt.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Navigation (https://RasPiCarProjekt.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thema: Making the Exit Button Bigger On Lower Task Bar With Navit (/showthread.php?tid=1116)

Making the Exit Button Bigger On Lower Task Bar With Navit - Arlof - 21.08.2017

Hey, 

I'm trying to make the exit button on the Navit menu bigger.

Is this adjusted in the skin.carpc folder under Custom_Navit_1116.xml?

I want to make it 3 times the length about. 

Thanks,

Arlof

RE: Making the Exit Button Bigger On Lower Task Bar With Navit - cbrauweiler - 21.08.2017

The EXIT Button? That is style in the navit snaga skin. In Custom_Navit_1116.xml you can style the X Button for return to kodi.

RE: Making the Exit Button Bigger On Lower Task Bar With Navit - Arlof - 22.08.2017

(21.08.2017, 07:25)cbrauweiler schrieb: The EXIT Button? That is style in the navit snaga skin.  In Custom_Navit_1116.xml you can style the X Button for return to kodi.

Cbrauweiler,

Actually not true... or not true on my install I needed to modify the plugin.navigation/addon.py to make the button bigger... it seems the overlay is loaded there... I have to admit I don't know why but this worked.

Modified the Original values to

[Bild: XtWBvAH.jpg]

Code:
# Back button           #Original 50 & 47,50,50
               self.button_back=xbmcgui.ControlButton(self.w - 100, self.h - 94, 100, 100,
                                                                                               "",
                                                                                               'floor_buttonFO.png',
                                                                                               'floor_button.png',
                                                                                               0,
                                                                                               0)
               self.addControl(self.button_back)
               self.backImage = xbmcgui.ControlImage(self.w - 100, self.h - 94, 100, 100,
                                                                                               'icon_back_w.png')
               self.addControl(self.backImage)

Final Product:

[Bild: U5rlCvQ.jpg]

RE: Making the Exit Button Bigger On Lower Task Bar With Navit - cbrauweiler - 22.08.2017

As i said: The "Return" Button (the overlayed on the bottom right) is styled by kodi. The "Exit" Button in the menu of navit to quit navit is styled by navit.

RE: Making the Exit Button Bigger On Lower Task Bar With Navit - frankie0815 - 19.05.2018

Danke, habe ich gemäß dieser Anleitung auch gemacht. Funktioniert.
Meine Wurstfinger treffen diesen Button nun besser, der andere war echt was klein.