Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 34 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once

RasPiCar Projekt Forum
Impossible to enable correct ALSA - Druckversion

+- RasPiCar Projekt Forum (https://RasPiCarProjekt.de)
+-- Forum: Hardware (https://RasPiCarProjekt.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Audio & HiFi (https://RasPiCarProjekt.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thema: Impossible to enable correct ALSA (/showthread.php?tid=818)

Impossible to enable correct ALSA - Simo - 30.04.2016

Hello guys,
I installed this fantastic OS, but I have an issue with my hifi berry dac.
I followed both the guides on hifiberry's site and here but in every case when I try to change the audio output, the only available options are HDMI, analogue and ALSA PulseAudio. It seems there is no way to bring up the correct option in the output menu.
There's another curious thing: when I type aplay -l in the terminal, it shows:

Karte 0: sndrpihifiberry [snd_rpi_hifiberry_dacplus], Gerät 0: HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro HiFi pcm512x-hifi-0 []

Sub-Geräte: 1/1

Sub-Gerät #0: subdevice #0

Do you have any tip? Is there a way to make it works?

Thank you very much!

RE: Impossible to enable correct ALSA - Simo - 01.05.2016

Hallo Leute,
Ich installierte diese fantastische OS , aber ich habe ein Problem mit meiner Hifi- Beere dac .
Ich folgte sowohl die Führungen auf hifiberry Website und hier in jedem Fall aber , wenn ich versuche, die Audio-Ausgabe zu ändern , sind die einzigen verfügbaren Optionen sind HDMI, analoge und ALSA Pulseaudio . Es scheint, dass es keine Möglichkeit gibt, die richtige Option im Ausgangsmenü aufzurufen .
Es gibt eine andere seltsame Sache : Wenn ich -l im Terminal eingeben aplay , es zeigt :

Karte 0: sndrpihifiberry [snd_rpi_hifiberry_dacplus], Gerät 0: HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro HiFi pcm512x-hifi-0 []

Sub-Geräte: 1/1

Sub-Gerät #0: subdevice #0

Haben Sie eine Spitze haben ? Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, es funktioniert zu machen?

Vielen Dank!

RE: Impossible to enable correct ALSA - nichnormal - 01.05.2016

You need to Set the hifiberry as the Standard pulse device. I will give you more detailed information on this later today Smile

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

RE: Impossible to enable correct ALSA - Simo - 02.05.2016

Dank viel, dann erwarten Ihre Erklärungen!

RE: Impossible to enable correct ALSA - Simo - 04.05.2016

Hello Nichnormal, are you still there..?

RE: Impossible to enable correct ALSA - nichnormal - 04.05.2016

Yeah I'm so sorry, I planned to finish my installation before vacation but then my old touchscreen stopped working and I thought "fuck it" and started my trip without the raspberry.

It is definitely a matter of the correct sink/card. I solved this by putting a line in the startup-script which sets the correct sink when booting.
But first: Have you tested the card and is it working in your image outside of kodi?

try something like "pacmd set-default-sink" and then your card.
A nice help there is to paste this in your shell and then to double press tab because the shell then gives you the possible options.
When configured correctly, the "Alsa PulseAudio"-Output in Kodi should be the correct one.

anyways sorry that I let you wait...

RE: Impossible to enable correct ALSA - Simo - 05.05.2016

Thank you for your answer!

Yes, the card works properly under Volumio and OSMC.

I didn't understand where to write the command "pacmd set-default-sink".
Is it a line to add in config.txt? Or is it a command to launch in terminal/ssh mode?
Sorry for all these questions but I'm not so strong in unix!

RE: Impossible to enable correct ALSA - nichnormal - 05.05.2016

that is a normal shell command, just connect via ssh and type it in your terminal. Wink

RE: Impossible to enable correct ALSA - Simo - 05.05.2016

Hi nichnormal, I tried with pacmd set-default-sink 0 (0 is my card in list-cards) but nothing changed...Only pulseaudio is showed and non sound is produced...! Sad

RE: Impossible to enable correct ALSA - nichnormal - 06.05.2016

I'm afraid I can't help you from here...I'll be home in around two weeks. Wink