Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 34 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 43 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Making the Exit Button Bigger On Lower Task Bar With Navit
Hey, 

I'm trying to make the exit button on the Navit menu bigger.

Is this adjusted in the skin.carpc folder under Custom_Navit_1116.xml?

I want to make it 3 times the length about. 

Thanks,

Arlof
The EXIT Button? That is style in the navit snaga skin. In Custom_Navit_1116.xml you can style the X Button for return to kodi.
CarPi: RPi 3 mit 7" RPi Touchscreen & PiUSV+, Jessie, Kodi 15.2
Testing: Raspbian Jessie mit Kodi 15.2 - Step by Step
Projekte: SmartHome, Ambilight
(21.08.2017, 07:25)cbrauweiler schrieb: The EXIT Button? That is style in the navit snaga skin.  In Custom_Navit_1116.xml you can style the X Button for return to kodi.

Cbrauweiler,

Actually not true... or not true on my install I needed to modify the plugin.navigation/addon.py to make the button bigger... it seems the overlay is loaded there... I have to admit I don't know why but this worked.

Modified the Original values to

[Bild: XtWBvAH.jpg]

Code:
# Back button           #Original 50 & 47,50,50
               self.button_back=xbmcgui.ControlButton(self.w - 100, self.h - 94, 100, 100,
                                                                                               "",
                                                                                               'floor_buttonFO.png',
                                                                                               'floor_button.png',
                                                                                               0,
                                                                                               0)
               self.addControl(self.button_back)
               self.backImage = xbmcgui.ControlImage(self.w - 100, self.h - 94, 100, 100,
                                                                                               'icon_back_w.png')
               self.addControl(self.backImage)

Final Product:

[Bild: U5rlCvQ.jpg]
As i said: The "Return" Button (the overlayed on the bottom right) is styled by kodi. The "Exit" Button in the menu of navit to quit navit is styled by navit.
CarPi: RPi 3 mit 7" RPi Touchscreen & PiUSV+, Jessie, Kodi 15.2
Testing: Raspbian Jessie mit Kodi 15.2 - Step by Step
Projekte: SmartHome, Ambilight
Danke, habe ich gemäß dieser Anleitung auch gemacht. Funktioniert.
Meine Wurstfinger treffen diesen Button nun besser, der andere war echt was klein.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
RasPiCarProjekt